A New Start

I do love India a lot, everything is so different and interesting. Sometimes I find it hard to communicate with everyone because most people speak Sanskrit, which I find as a very confusing language,  but I have picked up a few words.
I love how everyone dresses so colorful, and I love how the buildings are so big. Back in my hometown, in China, most of the buildings were a lot smaller than the buildings here.
Whenever I see mountains I always think of home, because there was always mountains in my view in China. Here there is a lot of mountains too.
In India they have a lot of interesting food, they have rice and wheat, which I am used to eating at home, but they also have a lot of other foods at home, like lentils, and chickpeas. Back in China, I used to eat rice and wheat, sometimes I would eat millet and sorghum. I would never eat anything else because I could never afford anything else. In India there is so much other food to eat.

I don’t know what I will do in India, but I will find something in my new life. My adventure has just begun.